If you or a loved one has been arrested in Honolulu, Landsberg Law Office
can help you obtain the most favorable outcome in criminal court. With
more than 15 years of experience,
Attorney Marcus Landsberg has protected the rights and freedom of clients throughout Hawaii by providing
them with effective and personalized legal solutions. Schedule a free
- We are at the corner of Bishop St. and Hotel St., on the top floor of Executive Centre.
- The Ground floor has a Long's, a Ross, and a 7-11.
- Take one of the escalators to the underground lobby where you will see
a “Security Desk”. Give the security guard my name, and they
will guide you to our office.
- If you choose to drive we do not validate and suggest not parking in our
building because of the price. Ali'i Place is on the corner of Hotel and
Ala Kea Streets. On the Right-hand Makai/Diamondhead corner is a ramp
that goes up into Ali'i Place. Parking there is the cheapest in Downtown
at $1.50 per hour. This is the same parking lot we recommend for Honolulu
- We are a two minute walk from Fort Street Wal-Mart, which may validate
with a minimum purchase.