If you or a loved one has been arrested in Honolulu, Landsberg Law Office
can help you obtain the most favorable outcome in criminal court. With
more than 15 years of experience,
Attorney Marcus Landsberg has protected the rights and freedom of clients throughout Hawaii by providing
them with effective and personalized legal solutions. Schedule a free
- We are located at Executive Centre on the corner of Hotel and Bishop st.
- This is the same building with Ross Dress-4-Less and Longs on the Ground
floor (also, Teapresso, 7-11 and a dry cleaner).
- Take one of the escalators to the underground lobby where you will see
a “Security Desk”. Give the security guard my name, and they
will show you how to get to our office.
- If you choose to drive we do not validate and suggest not parking in our
building because of the price. Alii Place is on the corner of Hotel and
Ala Kea Streets. On the Right-hand Makai/Diamondhead corner is a ramp
that goes up into Ali’i place. Parking there is the cheapest in
Downtown at $1.50 per hour. This is the same parking lot we recommend
for Honolulu District Court.
- Wal-Mart is also on the same block as our office, and has validated parking
with $25 of purchases.